Saturday, June 9, 2007

Day 36

Butterflies count as Animals, right?

Thursday, June 7, 2007, was Photography Night at the Krohn Conservatory's Butterfly Exhibit. I met a handful of people from the Camera Club I joined there. I never imagined how difficult it would be to photograph butterflies. I guess I assumed there would be more butterflies, and I guess I thought they would land on flowers so perfectly (with wings open). Boy was I wrong. I got a few nice captures, though.























6 comments:

Sher Johnson said...

i like the one on the pot and on the arm of the bench best :)

Rachel said...

Wow, you've been getting great butterfly photos! Nice job!

Vanessa said...

very pretty butterfly..love the orange!

Maggie said...

How do you get those?? Wow!

Laura said...

Love the fist one! I bet they were tricky to catch!!!

Jess said...

Again, absolutely stunning!!! Great shots!